Annual maintenance of the ResponStor® systems is important for long levity of the products and to complete safety testing, functionality, and documentation of repairs. This ensures that the systems remain safe for operational use and comply with safety regulations.
Why should you service the ResponStor® equipment?
- Ensure compliance with law and organisation protocols
- Helps prevent breakdown and failures
- Maximises lifetime value of the system
- Reassurance that equipment is fully functional for use
- Provides clear record of service history
Maintenance can be provided by Nutwell® Logistics Limited or in the case of the refrigeration, a local fully qualified technician. Nutwell® shall provide technical advice to the contracted entities free of charge.
Nutwell® Logistics is also able to offer 3-year service contracts at a discounted rate.
Contact Us Today to Organise Your Service Requirements.
Nutwell® Logistics provides a limited, one (1) year standard manufacturer’s warranty against manufacturing defects. Therefore, ResponStor® systems have a one-year all parts and labour warranty. Warranty does not include fair wear and tear or damage. The warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Nutwell® Logistics warrants the product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions, for a period of three hundred and sixty-five (365) calendar days from the date of delivery or purchase of the product, whichever is later.
- The warranty applies to the panels, racking, poles, trolley system, box system and body trays as well as the refrigeration unit.
The following shall expressly void the warranty, in full:
- Any condition resulting from use other than what the product was intended;
- Modifying, altering, disassembling or otherwise tampering with the product will void the warranty;
- Cleaning the ResponStor® with any type of chlorine-based product;
- Damages incurred during transportation, storage, and unloading of the product except where manufacturer has expressly assumed liability for the same pursuant to the freight terms of the applicable purchase order;
- Damages resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, or accidents, except where attributable solely to manufacturer; and
- Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance where conducted by a third party and not manufacturer.
For further information or for a comprehensive quote,
please contact email@example.com or phone us today on:
UK Freephone 0800 055 6393 U.S & Canada Toll Free 1-888-884-0104
France +33 (0) 6 08 92 02 28 Poland +48 503 55 44 94