Hospitals / Public Mortuaries
The ResponStor® temporary mortuary system is a portable, modular body storage unit designed specifically to provide the best solution to relieve storage pressure in mortuaries and crematoria.
The Nutwell ResponStor® body storage system addresses the problems associated with current storage facilities and negates the need for large and expensive refrigeration units that are often slow to arrive, difficult to house, and cold to work in.
Designed to service the demands of mortuaries running ever closer to capacity, the Nutwell ResponStor® temporary morgue is the effective body storage tool.
This space-saving, climate-controlled unit offers the best solution to mortuary overflow, both at expected peak times and as a quick response to unexpected mortality incidents that are now so much a part of today’s society.
- Easy to store and operate
- Ideal for use indoors
- Flexible lease or purchase
- Each 12-body unit can be stored flat pack
- Exerts a small, low pressure footprint
- Options to match user requirements
- Compact, highly portable and easy to assemble
- Highly mobile, lightweight and resilient
- 15-minute assembly time, no tools needed
- Climate-controlled, energy efficient
- Ergonomic design meets international lifting regulations
- Powered by any suitable electrical source
- Easy to clean and decontaminate
- 12-body units expandable to 96 bodies