Emergency Services (Fire & Police) / Government / Military
Compact, easily assembled and transportable, the Nutwell ResponStor® body storage system permits rapid response in mass fatality incidents, while providing dignity to the deceased by shielding and protecting them from the outside world.
With body storage being critical to the Interpol Disaster Victim Identification (DVI) procedure and the effectiveness of Disaster Mortuary Operational Response Teams (DMORTs), this technology solves the body storage problems of the past.
Designed to meet the demands of our unpredictable society, the Nutwell ResponStor® temporary mortuary system is the solution for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) incidents requiring quarantine of potentially hazardous material. It also aids evidence segregation and chain of custody issues for Crime Scene Investigation (CSI) purposes.
- Easy to store and operate
- Ideal for use indoors
- Flexible lease or purchase
- Each 12-body unit can be stored flat pack
- Exerts a small, low pressure footprint
- Options to match user requirements
- Compact, highly portable and easy to assemble
- Highly mobile, lightweight and resilient
- 15-minute assembly time, no tools needed
- Climate-controlled, energy efficient
- Ergonomic design meets international lifting regulations
- Powered by any suitable electrical source
- Easy to clean and decontaminate
- 12-body units expandable to 96 bodies